Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Really am Packed!





I really am packed... now, this does not mean that I won't unpack and repack once a day until we depart... but the major decisions of what to pack etc. are made. I will have 2 checked bags and 1 carry on. I will need to pay an extra bag fee on our flight from Beijing to Xian, but will be fine on all other flights. This is as "small" as I could get!!!

A friend of mine (Thank you Ellie for the great idea!!!) suggested that I pack Lilli's clothing in "outfits"... so notice the Ziploc bag above... it has everything needed to dress Lilli for an outing. Each Ziploc contains socks, undies, pants, undershirt, shirt, sweater, and hair accessories! It was so much fun stuffing the baggies! And you know... I am sure the baggies will be of great use while we are in China... you can never have enough Ziploc baggies while on a trip!!!

1 comment:

ellieshine said...

I love your little tags with bows. You are such a detail person which is something that makes it really fun to be around you! All those sweet little touches you add make everything a little more special :) I am counting down the days until you meet Lilli!