Tuesday, January 29, 2008

CA and Travel Plans


We have been confirmed for a Consular Appointment on March 3rd at 9am. So the travel planning fun began.... After one crazy hectic day (remember the time difference) we finally had confirmed flight arrangements about an hour ago ~ thanks to some help from a friend!!!
So now BOIT ( Our Adoption Agency's Travel Arm in China) will work their magic on our in-country travel and viola - we will have a full itinerary shortly! I will share it when it arrives!


One major change in our plans is that Abby will be staying home. There was an issue today regarding her passport and Joe and I decided it was best for her to remain home with Papa, Joey, Holly, and Daniel - and Daddy when he returns after a quick few days in Xian! I am sad that Abby won't be there to share Lilli's first few days with us - but I am sure they will quickly unite (against me and my clean house!!! hahahaha!!!) once we return home!!!


Good night for now - it has been one "dooooooooooozeeeeeeeeeee" of a day!!!

No comments: